Definition of terms:
- Dog Walking:
- This is for walks in the afternoon \ lunchtime while you are at work Monday through Friday.
- Pet Sitting:
- Involves providing food, water, administering medication, cleaning litter, playtime, and for dogs walks throughout the day. This is when you are away one day or more (most often when on vacation).
- Pet Boarding:
- Is when your pet stays at a pet sitters home for some period of time. Includes all the same as for pet sitting, and additional walks for dogs.
- In-house Sitting:
- Same as boarding but is when the pet sitter stays at your place where your pets are in familiar surroundings (best for cats)
Dog Walking Services and Rates
I offer mid-day walks for people who work long hours, and also morning or late afternoon \ early evening walks to accommodate your schedule. Crated dogs especially need walks throughout the day, because a lack of exercise can result in a hyperactive dog in need of socialization. I offer 15, 30, 45 or 60-minute walks which provide regular exercise and companionship. I also can visit 2x’s a day or more for puppies who need more than 1 visit per day. My rates are competitive with, if not better than, other dog walking companies. My service area is zip 19130 (see Service Area page). NOTE: Dog walking and Pet Sitting for your dog is not the same thing – see Pet Sitting below if you need your dog watched when you go away. Dog walks for 30 minutes or longer are not available from 11am-2pm.
|Recurring walks 2||$12||$18||$22||$26|
|Puppies (or 2 or more visits\day)||$12||$18||$22||$26|
|Nights & weekends||$12||$18||$24||$28|
|Fee for 2nd dog 3||$3||$4||$5||$6|
1 Assuming your preferred time slot is available.
2 Recurring walks means the same time for 3 or more days per week, every week.
3 If both dogs are “easy” to walk there’s no charge for the 2nd dog.
Pet Sitting Service and Rates
I also offer pet sitting. This is a better option for dogs than staying at a dog kennel, moving your cats to new surroundings or leaving them alone for a long period of time. Your pets stay where they are most comfortable with familiar sights and smells. I can visit up to 3x’s a day for dogs, or 2x’s a day for cats. I can also make your place looked lived-in by leaving lights on, taking out the trash, getting mail, or turning on the TV for those pets who are TV-viewing “floor potatoes”. My service area is approximately the same as for dog walking. Payment up front is required for new clients. There is a $5 surcharge for major holidays (see “Notes” section below). Pet sitting hours are ~ from 7:30 AM to 8:00 PM.
|15 min||30 min||45 min||60 min|
|Recurring visits 1||$12||$18||$22||$26|
|2 or more visits same day||$12||$18||$22||$26|
|Nights & weekends2||$12||$18||$24||$28|
|Fee for 2nd dog or 3 cats3||$3||$4||$5||$6|
1 Recurring pet sit visits means the same time(s) every day for 4 or more days (only pertains to dog visits).
2 The 30-minute weekend charge only applies to dogs. Cat visits are $15
3 If both dogs are “easy” to walk there’s no charge for 2nd dog.
* Pet sitting includes dog walks (if applicable), filling food\water bowls, cleaning the litter box, bringing in mail, taking out the trash, turning on\off lights, watering plants, etc.
** Initial consultation is FREE. Additional visits to pick up keys or for other reasons is $10, so it’s a good idea to have the keys available or else drive them to the walker’s house. Payment for pet sitting must be in cash and up front.
*** Summers and holidays book up fast, so call to reserve a spot at least 7 days in advance, although 2 weeks or more is recommended. I do not take on clients who need visits every, or every other, weekend over the summer.
Boarding Services and Rates
I also offer cat & dog boarding for cat-friendly dogs (I own 2 cats). I have a yard and a separate back room for bigger dogs. My yard is 25′ x 50′, half grass and half concrete, with a 6′ high wooden fence. Your pets will receive personal attention, feeding, 3 walks per day, litter cleaning, etc. I do request that you provide food unless it is a single night. Payment is 1/2 up front in cash for new clients and as a deposit to reserve a spot for your pet. ALSO, YOU NEED TO BRING YOUR PET TO MY PLACE TO MAKE SURE THAT ALL THE PETS GET ALONG.
|Cat Boarding 24 hrs. 1||$40|
|Dog Boarding 24 hrs. 1||$50|
|Puppy Boarding 24 hrs.||$65|
|In-house overnight sitting 24 hrs. 2||$75|
|Additional charge for 2nd dog or cat||$5|
1 Overnight stays and boarding for dogs include an afternoon, evening and morning walk. It’s $20-25 for 12 hrs. or less. Limited availability so call \ email to see if an opening is available for the time you need boarding (at least 2 weeks notice).
2 In-house sitting is only available if my sitters do not have previous commitments.
* Pertaining to boarding: Proof of up-to-date shots AND use of Frontline or Advantage flea and tick control is required. And it’s first-come, first-served so to reserve a spot you need to pay 1/2 up front. Puppies must be house-broken and no younger than 16 weeks old.
Pet Portrait Photography
I also offer professional quality Pet Portraits (I am a former portrait photographer). See the Pet Portraits page for examples.
* Free for clients
* $50 for a half hour – digital processing included
* $90 for 1 hour of shooting – digital processing included
1. Receive 1 free dog walks when you refer a new client who needs a dog walker!
2. Forms of payment: cash or check.
3. There is a $2 fees for mornings, evenings, weekends and some holidays for walks of 30 minutes or longer (dog visits only). I do charge $2 for each key if I need to make a copy of your key(s), and $10 for a second visit to pick a key (or any other reason), so have it ready for the initial visit. There’s an additional charge of $5 per visit for major holidays: Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve and New Years Day.
4. I leave a business card after every visit detailing how the walk \ visit went, and I will alert you by phone or text if your pet is acting different and may be sick.
5. HOURS OF SERVICE: I can walk\visit your pet as early as 7:30 am and as late as 8:00 pm (no walks from approximately 3:30-7:00 PM).